Revolut CPA many GEOs Affiliate Program
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
eCPC for a publisher
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 655898 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Revolut offers banking services including a prepaid debit card, currency exchange, cryptocurrency exchange, and peer-to-peer payments.
Banks will charge you when you spend or transfer money abroad. We’re not about that, and that’s why over four million people have switched to Revolut.
The Commission shall only be payable in respect of any Referral if each of the following conditions are met:
- (a) For a Retail Referral, the referred person has: (i) signed up for a Standard, Premium, Metal or Plus plan using Your Affiliates’ Referral Link; (ii) successfully completed and passed Revolut’s onboarding requirements; (iii) transferred funds into their Revolut account; and (iv) completed a minimum of one transaction (funds transfer, ATM withdrawal, or currency exchange operation);
- (b) The Referral has never been a Revolut customer before;
- (c) The Referral has not already been referred by anyone else;
- (d) The Referral has paid their monthly fee for the respective upgraded fee-paying plan (if applicable);
- (e) The Referral has not breached any of Revolut’s terms and conditions;
- (f) The Referral applies in one of the Promoting Countries.
GEO: France, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Iceland, Austria, Denmark, Belgium, Malta, Romania, Singapore, Luxembourg, Ireland, Faroe Islands, San Marino, Lithuania, Croatia, Switzerland, Portugal, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Australia, Spain, Italy, Liechtenstein, Germany, Czech Republic, Guernsey, Cyprus, Andorra, Estonia, Norway, Slovenia, Poland, Greece, Gibraltar, Hungary.
Brand - bidding is strictly forbidden! Please, exclude from your campaigns keywords revolut and revolut business.
List of Negative Keywords - negative_keywords
In case of violation, the publisher will be disconnected immediately.
* The "New active user" rate may vary slightly depending on the £-€ exchange rate.
You will not engage in any fraudulent, unethical or unlawful activity, any activity which is not transparent to Revolut and/or Referrals, or any activity that intentionally or unintentionally misuses or circumvents these Terms, the Services and/or the payment terms herein (“Unethical Activities”). Examples of Unethical Activities include, but are not limited to:
- use of inappropriate software (whether third party or otherwise) in order to create financial gain;
- transmitting any data or materials which contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful Programme or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- generating artificial traffic to the Revolut App or website;
- attempt to change, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Revolut App or website;
- bidding on legally-protected key terms within paid search, or any other third party advertising system based on keywords, without Our prior approval (‘brand bidding’);
- implementing links that are placed in such a way that is misleading to potential Referrals or where there is an incentive to click on them without the Referral's full knowledge of the consequences of their actions. For example, activating a cookie which may later mean that the potential Referral entitles you to receive a Fee not in good faith (‘forced clicks’), or otherwise causing or enabling links which are not made in good faith;
- mimicking the action of a Referral Link click which results in a cookie being stored on a potential Referral’s machine which could later enable You to receive a Fee for that Referral not in good faith; or
- promotion by unsolicited email (‘spam’);
- promotion, distributing or otherwise publishing any content that includes and/or links to any content that is abusive, libellous, pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, fraudulent, illegal, deceptive, misleading, harmful, obscene, defamatory, unethical, infringing, violative of any third party right, or otherwise violates these Terms or any law.
You will also not display or transmit any material on Your platform, including the Referral Link, or any other media that:
- is inappropriate, unethical, threatening, abusive or invasive of another’s privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonates any person, or misrepresents Your identity or affiliation with any person;
- gives the impression that such material emanates from Revolut unless specifically given to you by Revolut for that purpose; or
- is detrimental to Revolut reputation.
Last changes were recorded on 31.01.2022
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Allowed|
|Affiliate stores and price comparison services||Allowed|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Allowed|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 31.01.2022