Enlisted [CPP] Many GEOs Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 696922 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Test limit - 100 logins. No RU+CIS traffic is allowed
Enlisted is an MMO squad based shooter for PC, Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 in World War II where you act as an infantry squad leader, tank crew or an aircraft pilot. The weaponry, soldier’s uniform, appearance and capabilities of the vehicles in the game are in line with historical facts.
- Status: Open Beta (April 8, 2021)
- Genre: World War II Online Shooter
- Similar games: Battlefield series, Red Orchestra series, the multiplayer modes of classic Call of Duty games, but also more realism-focused, hardcore shooters like Squad, Post Scriptum and Hell Let Lose
- Model: Free to play (client based, download required)
- Audience: 18-45
- Majority Male
- Interests in FPS games, Strategy games, Military/Simulation games, machinery of war, weapons, World War II history
- Epic massive battles that look as massive as the historical battles, like the Omaha beach landing.
- High input of each player in the team victory: Despite the massiveness of the battles, the result is significantly defined by the performance of each player.
- The diversity of game roles and the ability to switch between them on the fly: one minute you’re storming enemy trenches with a submachine gun, the next, you’re hiding on a roof with a sniper rifle, and you can also jump into a tank to break through the defenses, throw grenades towards the enemy vehicle or provide air support to your teammates.
- Enlisted looks authentic even in the tiniest details, like the appearance of soldiers and buildings or a tank’s damage model. The list of vehicles and weapons available in specific missions is also based on real history, so you cannot use equipment from 1945 in a battle that took place in 1941.
- A player can customize and train squads according to their individual playing style, unlock perks and upgrades as long as this does not contradict the historical accuracy principle.
- Test limit - 100 logins.
- Type: Acquisition / New Player Login ("CPP")
- Additional: WW (remnant) traffic capped at 200 payable new player logins/day.
- List of Stop-words
Last changes were recorded on 27.04.2021
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Allowed|
|Affiliate stores and price comparison services||Allowed|
|Loyalty programs||Needs approval|
|Coupon services||Needs approval|
|YouTube Channel||Needs approval|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Forbidden|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 24.12.2021