Chirst DE Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 806389 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
CHRIST - A company between tradition and modernity
Promote the leading jewelry and watch company with its exclusive brands and designer collections. Constant updates of the product range while maintaining the quality standards ensure high attractiveness and customer satisfaction. The extensive range of goods with many high-priced premium items makes it easy for you to generate high sales, so that you receive up to 12% commission. Thanks to a fascinating program of classics, innovations and ideas from all over the world and, of course, thanks to the tireless efforts of our employees, Christ has become the leading company for jewelry and watches.
Benefit from it yourself and become a Christ sales partner. Market our online shop with its exclusive brands and designer collections of jewelry and watches. Constant adaptation and updating of the product range while maintaining the quality requirements ensure high attractiveness and customer satisfaction, which ultimately also benefit you - thanks to our attractive remuneration model with special graduated commissioning :
- Default rate: 7,6% commission
- Premium 1: from 11 validated sales per month = 9,5%
- Premium 2: from 31 validated sales = 11,4%
The commissions are determined based on the number of validated sales and the difference to the standard rate is remunerated as a bonus via the network. With the 60-day cookie, you can be sure that you will be rewarded for all sales that you generate. And the comprehensive range of goods with many high-priced premium items makes it easy for you to generate high sales.
Our advantages for you:
- Up to 12% pay-per-sale remuneration
- Graduated provisioning with bonus reimbursement
- Average shopping cart value: 160 euros
- Cookie duration: 60 days
- Attractive advertising material
- Product data available
- Fast and personal support
- Newsletter regarding end customer campaigns
Key facts / company description
Founded in 1863 by Wilhelm Alexander Christ in Frankfurt am Main, CHRIST has stood for the fascination of jewelry and watches for more than 145 years.
The name CHRIST means first and foremost first-class quality and excellent service, but also special jewelry ideas and the extraordinary ambience of the specialist shops. The selection is consistently demanding and of high quality, but everyone can still afford a brilliant shopping experience at CHRIST Jeweler.
Our product range
Our variety of well-known jewelry and watch brands is complemented by our strong exclusive brands. CHRIST presents exclusive designer and lifestyle brands such as JETTE, TONI GARD and SANSIBAR. CHRIST's own jewelry and watch collections round off the diverse selection at Juwelier CHRIST!
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined.
If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss it further.
By activating the partner program, the partner undertakes:
- - not to publish the advertising material made available in the context of illegal, violence-glorifying, racist or pornographic content, and not to advertise via or on file sharing portals, warez sites, adware and forced click programs;
- - to design its advertising environment in accordance with the currently valid legal regulations;
- - to cooperate with CHRIST to successfully deliver the affiliate program;
- - not to use the term “Trinity” in connection with CHRIST and the brands in the shop.
These are the partner's cardinal duties as they protect the customer's reputation and image. If the partner violates these obligations, CHRIST can demand a contractual penalty of EUR 10,000 and terminate the cooperation immediately. The right to compensation remains reserved.
The advertising material made available may only be integrated into the approved URLs. These must be registered separately for use on other websites. The following publisher models / types of advertising are generally excluded:
- - Websites with pornography, depictions of violence, insults, extremist, radical political or content that is harmful to minors
- - Websites that contain dialers and / or spyware or install them on the Internet users' premises contain discriminatory, insulting or defamatory statements with regard to race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- - Content that violates common decency and applicable laws or the rights of third parties
- - Doorway pages, "under construction" websites without their own content
- - Paid mail systems or payment home pages
- - banner networks
- - Typo domains
Cookies may only be set when the user actually clicks on one of the advertising media provided. It is not permitted to set cookies when you click on the close button or when you mouseover. The setting of a cookie via an invisible advertising medium or by invisible loading of the christ.de website is prohibited. In other words, no pop-ups, pop-unders, frames, IFrames or layers may be used in this context that place a cookie on the user without his or her cooperation.
4. Search engine marketing and social media marketing
The following restrictions apply to search engine marketing and advertisements in social networks: It is not permitted to post the keywords “Christ”, christ.de ”or misspellings or combinations thereof (the“ Broad Match ”option must be taken into account and adjusted!). These keywords are also not allowed to appear in the ad headline, in the ad text or in the ad URL. Direct links to the christ.de website are also not permitted. CSS is excluded from these restrictions.
5. Advertising material
In principle, only advertising material may be used that is provided for this partnership via the network. No self-created advertising material may be used unless it can be proven that they have been accepted and approved by the merchant.
6. Product data
The product data may only be used for our own websites / price comparisons within the framework of this partnership. In no way may the product data be used for the Google product search or similar.
7. PostView Tracking
PostView Tracking (the setting of cookies after displaying an advertisement without a click) is only possible through individual coordination.
8. Voucher guidelines
Only vouchers may be advertised that have been expressly approved for the respective partner within the framework of the partner program. Vouchers may not be advertised in any way that we have not communicated via affiliate networks.
9. Cancellation rate
We reserve the right to terminate the partnership if the cancellation rate is too high.
10. Ban on advertising for brands
The following brands may not be advertised as part of the CHRIST partner program: Swatch, Flik Flak, CK / Calvin Klein, Tissot, Hamilton, Certina, Mido, Union Glashütte, Thomas Sabo, Tag Heuer, Rado, Longiness, Marco Bicego, Capolavoro.
A breach of these terms and conditions will result in the termination of the partnership and the cancellation of all outstanding commissions.
12. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, shorten and add to these terms and conditions. These changes can also be caused by changes or new conditions or restrictions in the affiliate network.
The contents of the partner program are provided by CHRIST. CHRIST is in no way liable for any claim, claim, measure or penalty resulting from the following causes:
- Use and possession of the brand, the trade name and corporate logotype of the customer, and / or all content made available by the customer, including all materials for marketing and sales promotion, do not infringe the industrial property rights of third parties anywhere in the world;
- Content accessible on or through the Client's website or included in the Marketing Materials;
- Selling or marketing products on or through the customer's website.
If CHRIST determines in its own opinion that the partner program violates any third party rights, laws or measures, CHRIST is entitled to discontinue the partner program immediately and not to continue the advertising measures complained of until the allegations have been clarified, without the partner having any claims develop. Should such a case arise, CHRIST will communicate this accordingly and, if possible, in good time.
Last changes were recorded on 20.01.2022
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Forbidden|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 03.02.2022