AfB DE Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
No data available
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 826165 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
AfB DE Affiliate Program
AfB (Work for People with Disabilities) gGmbH is Europe's largest non-profit IT company with headquarters in Ettlingen, Germany. With the collection, destruction of data, processing and re-marketing of disused IT hardware, AfB creates jobs for people with disabilities and at the same time helps to save environmental resources. AfB employs 500 people at 20 locations in Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland and Slovakia, 45% of them with disabilities. The aim of the AfB Group is to give 500 people with disabilities across Europe a job that is subject to social security contributions.
The AfB concept is based on long-term partnerships with more than 1,000 companies , banks, insurance companies and public institutions. The IT refurbisher has been taking over IT and mobile devices that are no longer required for over 16 years, irrevocably deleting the data they contain, upgrading them, installing new software and selling them mainly to private individuals, non-profit institutions and schools in the AfB shops or online shops Germany , Austria , Switzerland, France , Slovakia and AfB Campus. AfB customers benefit from "green" notebooks in refurbished business quality with a guarantee of at least 12 months. By refurbishing used hardware, we save electricity and CO2, reduce the use of resources and avoid electronic waste. Hardware that is no longer marketable is dismantled and recycled under the highest ecological and ethical standards, which means that new raw materials are produced in Europe.
In 2020, AfB processed 472,000 used IT devices from companies and public clients and was able to re-market 68% of them and thus put them into a new cycle of use. Compared to the new production, the IT refurbisher and its partners (e.g. Siemens, Otto, REWE) have saved the consumption of more than 300 million liters of water, 170,400 MWh of energy, 24,700 tons of raw materials and the emission of 43,200 tons of CO2. Greenhouse gas emissions have been shown to contribute to global warming. The indicator for this is the Global Warming Potential (GWP). A beech tree has to grow for around 80 years to absorb one ton of CO2. More information can be found here.
In addition to this positive environmental balance, refurbishing at AfB also secures 225 jobs for people with disabilities: AfB stands for “work for people with disabilities” and is an inclusion company. Around 45% of the more than 500 employees are severely disabled. In 2020, the non-profit IT company created 60 new jobs, 26 of them for people with disabilities.
For this green IT concept, AfB was awarded the German Sustainability Prize (2021) , the NRW Inclusion Prize (2020) and Europe's social enterprise 2020 . AfB is tested and certified by TÜV Süd (ISO 9001, ISO 14001) as a waste management company and, as one of five companies in Germany, Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher.
- Personal advice
- New top offers every week
- Trusted Shops certified with very good
- Cheap and high quality business hardware
- Free shipping to Austria and Germany from a shopping cart value of 19.00 euros
- Secure payment options: prepayment, PayPal and credit card (Visa and MasterCard) - purchase on account for companies and public institutions
- Cookie duration 90 days
- Up-to-date product data
- Low cancellation rate of 2,85%
- Average shopping cart value 290 euros
- Average payment period 21 days
- Commissions of up to 3.30% per sale
- Advertising material is updated monthly in over 80 formats
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined. If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please drop us an email at email@example.com so that we can discuss it further.
Our commission model for
monitors, notebooks, PCs: 3.30%
Other categories: 1.80%
- Brand bidding is not permitted. That means: The use of the brand name AfB in search engine marketing is prohibited.
- Booking of paid search results with keyword AfB as well as keyword combinations with voucher (s), coupon (s), discount (s), code (s), discount (s) and other synonyms is prohibited.
- For example, booking the keyword combination “AfB voucher” “AfB discount” and the use of a mistake or the combination in the title or ad text is not permitted.
- The representation of the AfB brand in the advertising text is prohibited, as is the use of keywords with the AfB brand.
- The program operator reserves the right to reject partners or to exclude them in the event of abuse and to reject open commissions.
- The use of keywords that can be construed as anti-competitive in search engines or similar services is not permitted.
General conditions of participation
- Partners with illegal, political, violence-glorifying, pornographic and / or illegal content are generally excluded from participating in the partner program. In addition, as advertisers, we reserve the right to terminate the cooperation immediately if advertising material provided by us is integrated into this type of website. Any resulting transactions will also be rejected by us and no commission claim will be made.
- Only publishers who provide a valid legal notice on their advertising space are accepted for cooperation.
- Furthermore, websites that are still under construction or that generate errors in any form, as well as websites without the possibility of a content check, are excluded from participating in the partner program.
- Partners of the Advertiser Program must in any case have full legal capacity.
Advertising material / linking
- The advertising material provided by the partner program may, without exception, only be used on the advertising space registered when registering for the program.
- The publisher is responsible for ensuring that the advertising material is up-to-date and undertakes to remove advertising material from his website immediately if he is advised by the advertiser or if he has reason to believe that said advertising material may no longer be used.
- A change or expansion of the provided advertising material is not permitted without the prior consent of the advertiser.
- The publisher receives permission via the network to use the advertising material provided for the duration of the cooperation with the advertiser program. If the collaboration is terminated, the advertising material may no longer be used by the publisher.
- Forwarding to the advertiser's website is only permitted if a registered publisher website that is visible to the end user is upstream. (no direct or non-stop forwarding)
- Individual advertising material can be created in consultation with the advertiser.
- The use of pop-ups and layers that are delivered when a page is loaded is not permitted.
- It is not permitted to use the product data feed provided by the advertiser outside of one's own website on third-party platforms such as Google Shopping.
- The publisher ensures that the latest version of the product data feed offered by the advertiser is always used for his advertising activities.
Browser plug-ins / advertising via spy / adware
- The combination of advertising source codes to create plug-ins for any browser (e.g. hotbars, toolbars) as well as advertising via adware or spyware is not permitted.
Postview / retargeting
- Cooperation on a postview or targeting basis requires coordination with the advertiser in advance.
- The publisher may only use vouchers that have been approved for the partner program by the advertiser.
- Transactions are rejected if they were generated via outdated or expired voucher campaigns.
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Last changes were recorded on 22.10.2021
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|API traffic||Needs approval|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Allowed|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 21.10.2021