Community Fibre UK Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 825060 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Tired of bad broadband? We've got the answer!
Community Fibre is London's fastest 100% full fibre broadband provider.
There's fibre, then there's Community Fibre...
Unlike most providers, we built our own dedicated fibre optic broadband network, with the most advanced technology available. Broadband is delivered straight into the home from the data centre, using ONLY fibre optic cable (FTTH). This gives customers the fastest, most reliable broadband connection you can get, symmetrical download and upload speeds, and it’ll handle all your data needs for decades to come. We offer broadband, TV and calls as of January 2021!
For more information click here.
Why Community Fibre is the best for Londoners
- Available exclusively to Londoners
- Simple to understand packages
- Fairer prices, no hidden charges
- Our own dedicated 100% full fibre optic network
- The fastest speed upload & download
- Our fastest package is so fast it's measured in Gigabits per second, and called Gigafast! Our packages start at 50 Mbps and go up to 1 Gbps (1,000 Mbps)!
- Superior router
- Rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot
By promoting Community Fibre and turning your audience into our customers you will be rewarded as per the commission structure below:
|Superfast (50 Mbps)||£30.00|
|Ultrafast (150 Mbps)||£40.00|
|Hyperfast (400 Mbps)||£50.00|
|Gigafast (1 Gbps)||£60.00|
|Everyday landline & mobile||£10.00|
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined. If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please drop us an email at email@example.com so that we can discuss it further.
Community Fibre allows the below promotional types of affiliates on the programme:
- Discount Code
Sites with the below content are not allowed:
Adult sites, gambling sites, sites which promote violence or unseemly behaviour. Any sites not appropriate to our brand.
The Community Fibre affiliate programme is only open to affiliates who manage advertising and websites online. Community Fibre Limited do not accept any direct selling of their products including cold calling or door to door sales by affiliates. Publishers selling over the telephone is not permitted. Any publisher found engaging in this activity will be immediately removed from the programme and their commissions will be declined.
- If you operate a subnetwork through your publisher account you must inform the Community Fibre affiliate team and provide a list of all URLs promoting Community Fibre. Community Fibre reserves the right to decline individual URLs if not deemed editorially appropriate.
- Any URL providing more than 5% of your sales volume should be tracked into a secondary PID for legal and audit purposes unless agreed otherwise in writing with Community Fibre.
- Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in immediate removal from the Community Fibre programme of either the URL and / or where necessary, the subnetwork.
- Community Fibre do not commission on existing customer sales.
- Commission is only paid for new customer transactions completed online.
- Commission will not be paid if a customer completes a purchase over the telephone.
- Commission is only payable once the customer has been activated on the Community Fibre network and completed their cooling off period.
Voucher Code Policy
Affiliates are only permitted to use voucher codes that are specifically assigned to them, unless a public discount code has been issued across the programme. If a voucher code has been supplied to a specific affiliate, any sales attributed to another affiliate using this voucher code may not be approved and commission will therefore be withheld. Commission will not be paid on sales where a code has been used that was not directly supplied to affiliates.
Cashback Payout policy
- Cashback is only paid for new customer transactions completed online.
- Cashback will not be paid if a customer completes a purchase over the telephone.
- Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on the publisher's merchant page.
- Using a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by Community Fibre.
- Cashback is only payable once the customer has been activated on the Community Fibre network and completed their cooling off period.
- Customers who cancel their contract during their cooling off period are not eligible for cashback.
Community Fibre will investigate disputed transactions within 75 days from submission.
- No broad match modifier of Community Fibre brand searches containing synonyms or other variations of the Community Fibre brand terms shall be used without consent of Community Fibre Limited.
- Community Fibre requests all affiliates to negative match Community Fibre brand keywords
- Commission on all sales will be set to zero for the duration of the brand bidding
- Misspellings will still be considered brand bidding
- Affiliates must not use the Community Fibre brand or any derivatives within the URL unless agreed with Community Fibre Limited.
Last changes were recorded on 03.11.2021
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|API traffic||Needs approval|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Allowed|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 03.02.2022