Boots UK Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 826165 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
The UK’s number one health and beauty website
This household name needs no introduction, with a massive range of products in a wide variety of categories including: Beauty, Fragrance, Health, Electrical, Photo and Gifts, this popular merchant’s programme is one you simply must take part in.
Boots.com have a rewarding commission structure on different product categories which allows you to earn higher commission for driving new customer acquisitions. Boots.com are focused on driving sales across Beauty Care, Premium Beauty, Electrical Beauty, Gifts, Fragrance and Baby category.
|Commission Group||New Customer||Existing Customer|
|Toys & Games||3.00%||2.00%|
All Discount Code and Cashback publishers work on a 2% CPA on the Boots UK progrogramme.
The commission structure allows Boots.com to offer increased commission to affiliates for increased exposure.
Boots will decline commission on sales which contain an unauthorised code, or an exclusive code that has tracked through a different publisher to whom the exclusive code was assigned to. Any vouchers which have been added to the ‘My Offers’ section of Admitad, communicated through our Admitad newsletters or by a member of the Boots affiliates team are eligible for commission.
Boots do not pay out on commission for the following products: Dyson, Fitbit, Chanel and Dior.
Fenty Beauty is not excluded from earning commissions but you may not actively promote the brand unless we have contacted you directly.
Return Period: Any items that are unused and in their original packaging can be returned under Boots 35 day returns policy.
Cookie Period: 14 Days
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined. If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please drop us an email at email@example.com so that we can discuss it further.
Terms and conditions of use
These Terms and Conditions govern your promotion and marketing of the Boots Brands and Boots Products during your participation in the Affiliate Programme;
By participating in the Affiliate Programme you are confirming that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not participate in the Affiliate Programme.
Use of, participation in and access to the Affiliate Programme does not of itself create a relationship between you and Boots UK Limited or any of its Group Companies.
- The Affiliate Programme and the Boots URLs are provided by Boots UK Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 928555), whose registered office is at Nottingham NG2 3AA (“Boots”).
- References in these terms and conditions to:
- "Affiliate”, or "you" or "your" means the participants in the Affiliate Programme, who have been approved by Boots to put in place an Affiliate Link to facilitate the generation of leads and transactions for Boots.
- “Affiliate Programme” means the programme and network through which Affiliates will market Boots or its products;
- “Affiliate Link” means a hyperlink from an Affiliate Website to a Boots URL;
- “Boots Brands” means “Boots”, “no7 Beauty”, “no7 Mediterranean”, “Botanics”, “Natural Collection”, “Soltan”, “Shapers”, “Boots the Chemist”, and any other Walgreens Boots Alliance brand of which Boots may notify Affiliates from time to time;
- “Boots Companies”, each a “Boots Company”, shall mean Boots and its Group Companies;
- “Boots Products” means a product, service or equivalent offered for sale by Boots on any Boots URL;
- “Boots Trademarks” means all trade marks belonging to The Boots Company PLC, Boots UK Limited or the Boots Companies including, without limitation, the trade marks “Boots”, “boots.com”, “17”, “No7 Mediterranean, Botanics”, “Natural Collection”, “Soltan”, “Shapers” and “Boots the Chemist”;
- “Boots URLs” means the websites owned by The Boots Company PLC and accessible at www.boots.com;
- “Group Company” means any holding company or subsidiary of Boots or any of their holding companies. A company is a "subsidiary" of another company, its "holding company", if that other company (i) holds a majority of the voting rights in it, or (ii) is a member of it and has the right to appoint or remove a majority of its board of directors, (iii) or is a member of it and controls alone, pursuant to an agreement with other members, a majority of the voting rights in it;
- The Boots Companies are owners or licensees of all intellectual property rights in the Boots URLs and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on the Boots URLs ("Marks") are the property of the Boots Companies, or other third parties. You are not permitted to download, copy, modify or use the Marks without the prior written consent of Boots or the consent of such third party who may own the Marks. (See also the section below on Trade Marks.)
- The Boots Companies and their suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs the Boots URLs. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute, decipher, de-compile, interfere with or attempt to interfere with that software without our prior written consent.
- You must not post or provide to Boots via this Affiliate Programme, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to Boots, or link to a Boots URL, via the Affiliate Programme or an Affiliate Link. You must not misuse the Boots URLs by knowingly introducing computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Boots URLs. In the event of a breach by you of this clause 1.6, your right to participate in the Affiliate Programme will cease immediately and you will indemnify the Boots Companies for any loss or damage the Boots Companies suffer as a result of your breach
- You may only set up an Affiliate Link with the prior written consent of Boots, which may be requested by email and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- you must not
- replicate the Boots URLs;
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Boots URLs;
- use, set up, establish or bid for any domain name that includes reference to a Boots Brand or includes a Boots Trademark or anything similar to a Boots Trademark or Boots Brand (including misspellings).
- in any way imply that Boots is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- use, set up, establish any domain name that would mislead the consumer to believe that the website is associated with Boots, for example, www.[bootsdomain].com. For the avoidance of doubt, you are permitted to use www.[domain].com/boots; however, this must not be used as a display URL within listings on paid-for-performance search engines (for example, Google.com), or in an e-mail address.
- use www.boots.com as the display URL in Google, or any other paid performance website or generally mislead the consumer into believing any advertisement is from the official www.boots.com web site. For the avoidance of doubt, this applies to and includes all paid performance keywords.
- remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo of a Boots Brand or any other Boots Trademarks;
- misrepresent your relationship with Boots nor present any other false information about Boots;
- use or display on your website any trade marks or logos or any trading name of Boots without express prior written permission from Boots;
- link (including via Affiliate Link) from a website that is not owned by you
- you may only link to the Boots URLs in a way that is fair and does not damage Boots’ reputation or take advantage of it;
- you must seek written approval from Boots before taking/scrapping any content from the Boots URLs.
- any website of yours that contains a link to Boots URLs must not contain any content that:
- contravenes any applicable laws or contravene any person's legal rights or promotes, advocates or assists any illegal activity;
- is indecent or obscene, contains any sexually explicit material or promotes or refers to sexual activity;
- is abusive, offensive, hateful, threatening or inflammatory, is disrespectful of other people’s privacy and is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, deceive, inconvenience or annoy anyone;
- promotes violence;
- is used to impersonate anyone or to misrepresent identity or affiliation with any person or organisation;
- is libellous or defamatory;
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or
- infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any person;
- you must not
and must not in any other way be indecent or inappropriate or incompatible with Boots’ reputation; and
- you will comply with any direction that we may give in relation to the link to the Boots URLs and/or to the use or display of the Boots Trademarks, trading names, and logos.
- Boots expressly reserves the right to revoke consent and/or the rights granted in clause 1.7 for you to link to the Boots URLs websites at any time at Boots’ discretion and without notice and to direct you to remove from your website any links to the Boots URLs (including Affiliate Links), Boots trading names, Boots Trademarks and Boots logos and, if any provisions of clause 1.7 have been breached, to take any action Boots deems appropriate against you.
- You shall fully indemnify the Boots Companies for any breach by you of clause 1.7.
- Except to the extent required in order to use the Boots URLs in accordance with these terms and conditions, you may not copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or show in public any part of the Boots URLs or systematically extract material from the Boots URLs or any document available through them, create any derivative works from them or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of the Boots URLs or any document available through them without Boots’ prior written consent.
- Boots reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon reasonable notice to you.
- Any dispute arising between you and a Boots Company in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction for the purposes of any such dispute.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full force and effect; or
- the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions may not enforce any of them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless provided in writing by us.
- The express provisions of these Terms and Conditions are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- purchase of Goods
- Where Products or other goods are purchased from a Boots URL the Boots.com Terms and Conditions available at https://www.boots.com will apply to those purchases.
- Discount/Voucher Codes
- Only discount and/or voucher codes (“Codes”) that are supplied to Affiliates by Boots are valid for use by Affiliates. Any Codes that have not been approved by Boots or are found to be displayed on websites that have not been approved by Boots will result in commissions for such Codes being declined.
- Boots will decline commission on sales which contain an unauthorised Code, or relate to an exclusive Code that has tracked through a different publisher from the Affiliate to whom the exclusive Code was assigned
- Customers must be logged in to the Boots URLs to redeem Codes.
- Codes may not apply to certain products, which may change from time to time at the discretion of the Boots Companies. For example, Codes have previously not applied to certain products under the following brands: Silver Cross, PS4, Skylanders: TrapTeam, Infinity 2.0, Lego, XBOX One, Little Big Planet, Just Dance 2015, Kindle, Fitbit, Dyson, Yves Saint Laurent and Liz Earle. A full list of currently excluded products can be requested via email
- Affiliates should ensure that customers are aware that certain products may not be purchased with Code discounts.
- Omnichannel offers
- Existing retail customers using the Boots URLS who receive personalised offers can now redeem these offers online and in-store at Boots retail stores. These offers that a retail customer receives cannot be used in conjunction with a media code.
- If a retail customer has a personalised offer active on their Boots loyalty card, when a media code is entered an error message will be displayed. Should a user wish to use the media code instead of the personalised offer, they can do so by deselecting their personalised offer and entering the media code instead.
- “Boots Kitchen Appliances” is managed as a separate programme from the Affiliate Programme, and any queries for commissions relating to Boots Kitchen Appliances that are submitted through the Affiliate Programme will be declined. Any order referencing "BTS" relates to Boots Kitchen Appliances and you should contact their Boots Kitchen Appliances team directly via the contact details on your Boots Kitchen Appliances account.
- Products in the Fenty Beauty range (“Fenty Products”) are excluded from Affiliate sales, and are not permitted to be marketed through the Affiliate Programme. Commission will not be awarded for Fenty Product sales.
- Boots reserves the right to reasonably decline any commission (or “Affiliate Fees”) payable on any transaction pursuant to the Affiliate Programme. Reasons for declined commissions or Affiliate Fees will be provided by a Boots representative to you in writing; however, you understand and agree that Boots retains sole discretion to decline commission or Affiliate Fees and is not obligated to enter into any correspondence beyond provision of its initial reasons for declining such commission or Affiliate Fees.
- Online returns policy
- You may return any unwanted items to any Boots retail store within 35 days of receiving your order for a refund or replacement, or return free of charge using the returns label on the invoice received with your order. Boots regrets that it is unable to exchange items.
- Any items that are unused and in their original packaging can be returned under Boots’ 35 day returns policy. Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Boots reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
- All returns are evaluated before being processed.
- Unless faulty, medicines, food, personalised gifts or cosmetics products which have been opened cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Faulty items will be accepted up to the manufacturer’s warranty terms.
- Any Boots Advantage Card points earned against items you return for a refund will be removed in accordance with the Boots Advantage Card terms and conditions.
- Large items should be dismantled to a reasonable degree prior to collection.
- This section 2.5 does not affect your statutory rights
- TRADE MARKS
- In these Terms and Conditions no licence has been granted to use any Boots Trademarks.
- You must not:
- bid directly or indirectly on any search engine for any brand name or term that features a Boots Brand or a Boots Trademark or any confusingly similar trade marks to, or misspellings or derivatives of the Boots Trademarks. We would strongly recommend you set the Boots Brands terms as a “negative match” in your search campaigns.
- Use the Boots Trademarks, or misspellings or confusingly similar variations of the Boots Trademarks, in written copy of any adverts on pay-per-click search engines;
- Pass yourself off as owning any of the Boots Trademarks;
- Take any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties into believing that you own the Boots Trademarks;
- Use the Boots Trademarks for the purpose of:
- diverting customers to websites not owned by The Boots Company PLC or to give priority to websites not owned by The Boots Company PLC over the web site www.boots.com;
- registering any URLs that include any of the Boots Trademarks, or any version that could be mistaken for an official web site of The Boots Company PLC;
- using "add to favourite" campaigns that would mislead consumers to think that they are bookmarking a web site of The Boots Company PLC when in fact they are bookmarking a web site of an Affiliate or other third party;
- using creatives of The Boots Company PLC in pop-up or pop-under windows, or to link to any web site of The Boots Company PLC by embedding them in a frame from the Affiliate’s web site. It should also be clear to consumers that by clicking on the Affiliate Link to a Boots URL they have left the web site of the Affiliate and are now on a web site owned by The Boots Company PLC and that the URL should not be masked in any way.
Last changes were recorded on 09.11.2021
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Affiliate stores and price comparison services||Allowed|
|API traffic||Needs approval|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Allowed|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 10.05.2022