Bitiba UK Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 825060 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
bitiba.co.uk is the UK's leading online retailer of pet supplies and Europe's largest online pet shop with online stores in UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland and Holland to name a few. Our rapidly expanding company offers an extensive product range for animal lovers, including food and accessories for dogs, cats, fish, reptiles and small pets. We sell all major brands of pet supplies at competitive prices.
- Up to 3,8% CPA
- Large selection of advertising material
- Daily updated product feeds (.csv) with deeplinks to shop pages
- Exclusive deals and frequent shop promotions
- High basket value and repurchase rate
- Low cancellation rate of around 1,9%
- Cookie length of 30 days
- Premium conditions for top-partners
- Personal support and openness for new ideas
- Over 8000 products, including big brands
- Secure and easy online shopping
- Free UK delivery on all orders over £49
- Weekly special product offers and frequent discounts
Sign-up to the bitiba affiliate programme:
Partner-up with bitiba – experts in animal care for over 20 years.
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined. If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss it further.
Bitiba.co.uk Affiliate Program Agreement
I.Terms and Conditions
This Affiliate Programme Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your participation in the bitiba.co.uk Affiliate Programme.
Bitiba GmbH (hereafter "bitiba") provides the bitiba Affiliate (hereafter Affiliate) with the opportunity to advertise their products using advertising banners etc..
- You may participate in the bitiba Affiliate Program if you are at least 18 years old and have full legal capacity.
- To begin the enrolment process you must submit a completed application to bitiba who will then evaluate the application and notify you as soon as possible whether you have been accepted or rejected.
- bitiba reserves the right to reject applications for partner websites which they consider unsuitable or inappropriate.
III. Affiliate Obligations
- Affiliates warrant to not violate applicable law, in particular to not violate any provisions of copyright, competition, data protection, telemedia or trademark law, especially when purchasing advertising space from providers such as Google AdWords, Yahoo, bing etc. and to exempt Bitiba from all claims of third parties upon first request. Therefore the following terms and conditions will apply:
- The Affiliate undertakes to refrain from:
aa) running advertising with providers such as Google Adwords, Yahoo, bing etc. where the domain bitiba.co.uk is visible or where there is a direct link to bitiba.co.uk.
bb) using the word "bitiba" in the advertising copy when using providers such as Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, etc., or to book the advertising using the brand name "bitiba".
cc) displaying ads with providers such as Google Adwords, Yahoo, bing etc. within their "Content Network", in order to ensure that an ad does not display triggered by legally protected keywords.
dd) using the following negative list (see below III.1b) terms on providers such as Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing, etc. to display ads that lead to landing pages displaying bitiba products or which directly forward to the bitiba.co.uk domain.
- The Affiliate is obliged to enter the campaign negatives as words to be excluded in every single campaign, so as to avoid the delivery of ads from related broad match keywords
The bitiba partner undertakes to add to their accounts with providers such as Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing, etc the terms of the negative list below, each as a "negative keyword" (campaign broad match negative) in each ad campaign to prevent the invoking of ads due to "broad match".
Pets at Home Monster Pet Supplies Pet Supermarket
Pet Planet Medic Animal Viovet
GJW Titmuss Petshop Bowl Pet Meds Petzilla Seaspets
1. Affiliate retargeting activities are subject to consent from bitiba and are not permitted unless prior consent has been given. The Affiliate agrees to contact bitiba to request consent before running any retargeting activity. bitiba reserves the right to refuse permission and is not obliged to give a reason. bitiba reserves the right to discontinue retargeting activities at any time.
2. It is prohibited to integrate bitiba advertising on the Facebook pages of Affiliates unless prior consent has been given. The Affiliate agrees to contact bitiba to request consent before integrating bitiba advertising on their Facebook pages. bitiba reserves the right to refuse permission and is not obliged to give a reason.
3. Affiliate Post View activities are subject to consent from bitiba and are not permitted unless prior consent has been given. The Affiliate agrees to contact bitiba to request consent. bitiba reserves the right to refuse permission and is not obliged to give a reason. bitiba reserves the right to discontinue retargeting activities at any time. If bitiba gives its consent the Affiliate is obliged to link specifically to Postview bitiba partner high traffic landing pages. bitiba may at any- time prohibit further post-view activities.
4. The Affiliate is responsible for the content and operation of its website, as well as for the correct integration of bitiba advertising material on the named internet page.
5. The format of the advertising material will be defined and created by bitiba. The Affiliate undertakes to integrate the advertising material without any changes or alterations on its website. Any alterations must be discussed with bitiba prior to implementation and need written consent from bitiba. bitiba reserves the right to replace the advertising material / banners at any time and to renew or overwrite them within any given notice period. bitiba will endeavour to inform the Affiliate of any overwriting of standard banners.
6. The Affiliate agrees to remove any advertising from its website if so requested by bitiba.
7. The Affiliate agrees to refrain from using Triple Banners, where multiple banners appear within one placement.
8. The Affiliate's advertising media is registered on the bitiba Affiliate Programme portal. The Affiliate is not permitted to use any additional website or email as an advertising medium without prior approval from bitiba.
9. When advertising from mobile webpages, only those banners available from bitiba may be used. The Affiliate is not permitted to use SMS and MMS as an advertising medium unless prior written consent from bitiba has been obtained.
10. The Affiliate agrees not to send, transmit and/or distribute unsolicited or spam mail or any communication, including email, that in any way suggests or implies that bitiba was the sender or sponsor of such communication or procured or induced you to send such communications. Additionally, you will identify yourself (the Affiliate) as the sender of the communication and ensure the communication does NOT contain a falsified sender name and does NOT include a false or misleading subject line. The recipient must have agreed in advance to receive messages and communications that mention or promote bitiba.
11. The bitiba.co.uk website or elements of the website must not be incorporated or embedded into any website or communication within a frame of any kind.
12. Each click by a user on a link within material advertising bitiba, as shown on the bitiba partner’s website, must forward directly to the bitiba shop.
13. The Affiliate must be able to access their website at all times so that all changes can be implemented immediately, even at very short notice.
14. The Affiliate is committed to complying with all trademark rights. It is required to ensure that no violation or infringement on the rights of any third party is committed in the name of bitiba, including but not limited to brands sold via zooplus.co.uk. The affiliate indemnifies bitiba against any third party claims and legal costs resulting from trademark and other Intellectual Property infringement.
15. Unless prior written permission is obtained from bitiba, the Affiliate may only use the trademarks and copyrights of bitiba as contractually agreed.
16. The appearance of the affiliate’s website must not imply that it is a legal representation of bitiba nor should it convey a declaration of intent on behalf of bitiba.
17. The affiliate may not use the contractual relationship with bitiba for advertising purposes or use bitiba as a reference without prior written consent from bitiba.
18. The affiliate's website must comply with all applicable statutory regulations including data protection laws for the markets in which they are operating.
19. The Affiliate's website may not advertise or positively endorse illegal activities, nor may it make discriminatory statements on the following topics: any kind of violence, pornography, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, political and religious concerns, erotic subjects, gambling or banner farms. The creation of links or metatags to such content is also prohibited.
- The Affiliate will receive a commission for each order placed via their advertising of bitiba as stipulated in the Affiliate network. bitiba reserves the right to change the level of commission.
Commissions are determined at the sole and exclusive discretion of bitiba. bitiba reserves the right to only reimburse "valid orders". A "valid order":
a) must not be non-cancelled or returned after the valid period in accordance with the return policy of bitiba;
b) must not be made through prohibited advertising activities stated in this agreement or without the consent of the recipient, if such is legally required
c) must not be fraudulent in any way, including but not limited to, ad hijacking;
d) must not be created for commercial purposes;a commercial purpose is given in particular when it is know that the customer is a reseller (e.g. the buyer is a company) or if the orders shows that the customer doesn’t buy goods in customary domestic quantities only
e) must not otherwise violate the general terms and conditions of bitiba shop.
2. bitiba standard cookie duration period is 30 days and 24 hours for PostView. bitiba reserves the right to adjust these duration periods at any time.
3. An order must be made within 30 days of clicking on an ad. If the period of time between click and order is longer than 30 days it will not be remunerated.
4. bitiba undertakes to check not tracked sales against accrued sales statistics if necessary and to pay remuneration for up to three months after the transaction date.
5. Should an Affiliate violate these Terms & Conditions, bitiba is permitted to suspend Affiliates and to withhold any open commission from the previous 4 weeks.
V.Duration of contract / termination of contract
- This contract between bitiba and the Affiliate is for an indefinite duration.
- Both bitiba and the Affiliate can terminate this contract with a 7 day period of notice. Notice must be given in writing. The right to extraordinary termination of the contract is unaffected. bitiba is entitled to exercise extraordinary termination of the contract if the Affiliate violates Article III.
- After termination of the contract the Affiliate must immediately delete any advertising materials or information which were received from bitiba.
1. bitiba has the right to alter the Terms and Conditions at any time. The Affiliate will be notified of any changes by email. The Affiliate may file a written objection within 30 days and resign from the bitiba Affiliate Programme. If there are no objections or contract terminations within the 30 days the new conditions are to be considered as accepted.
2. This contract is subject to German law, under exclusion of the UN sales exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG)
3. Munich is exclusively the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract.
4. There are no verbal subsidiary agreements. Changes and additions to this contract must be in writing. This applies also to the amendment and annulment of this clause.
5. Should any provision of this agreement be invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the other provisions within this agreement. bitiba and the bitiba Affiliate will try to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision with a new provision that is as close as possible legally and economically to the invalid / unenforceable provision. The same applies to any legal loopholes.
Last changes were recorded on 14.12.2021
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|API traffic||Needs approval|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Allowed|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 04.02.2022