Canterbury UK Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 689755 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Canterbury of New Zealand was established back in 1904 when John Lane, Pringle Walker and Alfred Rudkin began producing woollen garments deep in the Canterbury Province of New Zealand. Before long, they were making uniforms for the army during the First World War, and they earned themselves a reputation for manufacturing tough, durable kit. So much so, the legendary All Blacks rugby team approached them to produce rugby attire in which they could play.
The rest as they say is history; Canterbury of New Zealand outfitted the All Blacks team for over 75 years and is now the largest dedicated rugby brand in the world. Canterbury currently supply kit to numerous high-profile national rugby teams including British & Irish Lions, England Rugby and Ireland Rugby.
For over a century Canterbury has dedicated itself to making stylish, crafted products that are built to last. At every stage we’ve challenged ourselves to come up with innovations that make our kit – and sometimes even the game itself – even better. So, we study the game forensically, talking to players about what they need and value developing and testing ideas with fanatical precision. This relentless drive has delivered landmark technical innovations: the loop neck, the rubber button, the base layer. Today, we apply this combination of respect for history and forward-looking product development across all our ranges from casual sportswear to training kit to the elite international rugby strip. We take our responsibility to the game very seriously. Where tradition meets design – that’s where you’ll find Canterbury.
How it works
Now you’ve signed up, all you have to do to start receiving the benefits is promote canterbury.com products by using our banners, editorial content, or product feeds.
In exchange we can offer you top quality, fresh and engaging content from a unique and trusted brand, as well as offers, promotions and discount codes to pass on to your audience. Not to mention the excellent rate of commission on every sale made through the programme!
Why join the Canterbury Affiliate Programme?
- The Canterbury Affiliate Programme offers Publishers the chance to earn 9.5% commission for sales driven through the channel.
- The Programme is managed by the MediaCom Affiliate Team, who are always on hand to respond to and assist with any queries.
- We offer a fully customised feed for additional exposure.
- Affiliate newsletters with tips, news and latest offers.
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined. If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss it further.
- Affiliates will be paid 9.5% commission on confirmed sales.
- Canterbury does not allow affiliates to bid on any of their trademarked terms, including miss-spells of the trademarks. Direct linking is not allowed on this programme. For a full explanation of the Trademark Guidelines view the terms and conditions for this programme below.
- Canterbury would like to inform its affiliates that it is restricting affiliates bidding on brand terms on all search engines. Any affiliates found to be bidding on brand terms will be removed from the programme. Any commission made on these sales will not be paid by the merchant.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using Brand with Generic Terms unless an alternative agreement is in place.
- Please be aware that we carefully monitor paid for search on all competitive keywords and ask for your assistance in this process.
Google or Bing Shopping Related Activity
- Affiliates are not permitted to run any Google or Bing shopping related activity.
- You cannot operate domains which contain trademarks for the sole purpose of driving traffic from search engines.
- It is important to note that affiliates must not use the display URL of (https://www.canterbury.com) including any variation of this.
- Any affiliate using this display URL may be removed from the programme.
Affiliates may not use trademarks term as a subdomain in their URL e.g.
- Affiliates must use their own website which can include trademarks in the sub folders of the display URL e.g. www.affiliatesite.com/canterbury
- Affiliates are not permitted to send any unsolicited email ("spam") under this Affiliate programme. Should you wish to send out a Canterbury email please discuss with MediaCom in the first instance.
Purchasing of domain names
- Affiliates cannot use any domain names that include the Canterbury brands.
- Only codes that are supplied to affiliates by Canterbury are valid for affiliate use. Any codes that are found to be displayed on sites that are non-approved will result in commissions being declined. Please make sure any URL strings you grab from the Canterbury site are placed into the deep link generator via your own affiliate account that the URL does not contain any additional tracking information/tags as this will cause the link to not track correctly.
Online returns policy
- Please note that personalised goods cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty. Canterbury will not accept returns for personalised goods which have the incorrect spelling at the time of order confirmation. If the error is due to Canterbury we will exchange or refund the goods in line with our return’s procedure.
- Goods should be returned in their original condition with the original packaging and all product labels still attached. Canterbury may not be able to process exchanges or returns otherwise. Canterbury reserve the right to refuse an inspection if the products are returned in a state unfit for handling. Full refunds will be given if goods are found to be faulty or damaged.
- In these Terms and Conditions no licence has been granted to use any trade mark of Canterbury (Canterbury Of New Zealand Ltd) or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trademarks Canterbury or canterbury.co.uk or confusingly similar names.
1. Bidding directly or indirectly for any brand name featuring Canterbury trademarks or any similar trademarks, misspellings or derivatives of the trade marks. This applies to all search engines.
2. Using Canterbury trademarks, trademark misspellings or similar variations in the written copy on adverts, including on pay-per-click adverts in search engines.
3. As part of the main domain that would mislead the consumer to believe that the website is part of Canterbury Of New Zealand Ltd, for example, www.canterburydomain.com, however it will be possible to use www.domain.com/Canterbury (however, this is not for use as a display URL within listings on paid search within search engines, for example, Google. or in an email address).
4. Using www.canterbury.com as the display URL in Google, or any other paid performance website or generally misleading the consumer into believing the advertisement is from the official www.canterbury.com website. This includes all paid performance keywords.
5. For the purpose of diverting customers to websites not owned by Canterbury Of New Zealand Ltd or to give priority to websites not owned by Canterbury Of New Zealand Ltd over the website www.canterbury.com
6. Making or passing off as being owners of Canterbury' trademarks or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that the affiliates / or website are owners of Canterbury trademarks.
7. Registering any URLs that include any of Canterbury trademarks, or any version that could be mistaken for an official website of Canterbury Of New Zealand Ltd.
8. Using Canterbury creatives in pop-up or pop-under windows, or to link to any website of Canterbury by embedding them in an iframe from the website of the affiliate. It should also be clear to consumers that by clicking on the links of the website owned by Canterbury Of New Zealand Ltd they have left the website of the affiliate and are now on a website owned by Canterbury (Canterbury Of New Zealand Ltd) and that the URL should not be masked in any way.
9. Publishers must seek approval before taking/scrapping content from the canterbury.com site.
10. Using "add to favourite" campaigns that would mislead consumers to think that they are bookmarking a website of Canterbury, when in fact they are bookmarking the website of the affiliate / third party.
Last changes were recorded on 12.03.2022
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Affiliate stores and price comparison services||Allowed|
|API traffic||Needs approval|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Allowed|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 12.04.2022