AllSole UK Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
No data available
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 668919 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
AllSole UK Affiliate Programme
At AllSole we’re bringing a laid-back approach to footwear, delivering on style and functionality every time. Our community knows what looks and feels good, and with our selection of designer brands including, Dr. Martens, Converse, Veja, Birkenstock, Vans, Grenson and UGG the styling possibilities are endless.
Stay in the know with the latest collections, collaborations and exclusives with our curated edits and need to know buyer’s guides. From sneakers to slippers, there’s something for everyone with our extensive range of men’s, women’s and kid’s shoes.
Offering inspiration and collection previews on the regular we keep our AllSole community up to date with VIP newsletters, so they never miss a thing. Free UK and international delivery is also available so your new solemate will be at the door in no time.
Why promote Allsole?
- 30 day cookie
- Exclusive promotions and flexibility in activity
- Performance incentives and bonuses on a case by case basis
- In-house partnership team and direct dialogue
- Regular commission payments
- Product feed updated daily
- The Allsole site is mobile optimised and affiliate sales will track through mobile.
- Creative: Standard, offer and flash banners are available. Offer banners are updated regularly to reflect the most recent site promotions.
- Deeplinking: Deeplinking to specific products/offers is possible. Deeplinks can be created in the Link Builder section of Links and Tools.
- Communications: Weekly newsletter highlighting the top products/offers/codes available to affiliates.
- Mobile: The Allsole site is mobile optimised and affiliate sales will track through mobile.
Discount codes Policy
We encourage affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the affiliate programme.
We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Affiliate PPC Guidelines
The Hut Group operates a strict policy on Paid Search activity. These Terms and Conditions are applicable on any advertising platform, including, but not limited to, search engines, advertising networks and social media placements.
These Affiliate PPC restrictions apply to and include The Hut Group parent site, its sister sites and any of its subsidiaries.
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
- All Sole
- Allsole Vouchers
- Allsole.com Vouchers
- Allsole Codes
- Allsole Voucher codes
- Allsole Discount codes
- Allsole.com codes
Please do not use the word ‘official’ in your advertisements.
We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however commissions will not be paid in instances of direct linking. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include :
- PPC Brand
- PPC Generic
- Email Advertising
- Direct Partnerships
- Price Comparison
- Display & retargeting advertising
- Other Affiliate Networks
The In House Referrer Scheme
Existing customers who have already purchased from The Hut Group will be sent an email explaining the referral scheme and how they can earn credit from driving new customers to the site.
- Existing customer logs into their account on Allsole and goes to referral section.
- Existing customer creates link to Allsole to share on social media.
- New customer clicks on that link and makes first purchase on Allsole either by entering referral code at checkout or after an automatic discount has been applied after clicking on a referral link.
- Existing customer receives credit to spend on Allsole as a reward.
All referral sales will be de-duped against affiliate sales and there will be a slight change to the usual last-click method of tracking in certain circumstances:
- If a new customer uses a referral code or link then clicks an affiliate link (within 30 minutes of the first click), this sale will be attributed to the referral scheme
- If an affiliate link is used 30 minutes or more after the referral link is clicked and no referrer code is redeemed then the affiliate will still be awarded the last click and receive commission for this sale
Note: Whenever a referrer code is used, the sale will not track via affiliates.
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined. If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please drop us an email at email@example.com so that we can discuss it further.
Last changes were recorded on 18.03.2022
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Affiliate stores and price comparison services||Allowed|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Allowed|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 18.03.2022