Aldi UK Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 668919 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Popping into stores for a loaf of bread and a pint of milk and leaving with a canoe and a hot tub? Congratulations, you’re an Aldi Specialbuyer! Arriving into stores and online every Thursday and Sunday, Aldi Specialbuys are unique and exciting products at everyday low prices. From the weird to the wonderful, Aldi’s Specialbuy ranges include everything from stylish homeware, DIY essentials, baking equipment, fitness gear and much much more. The competitively priced Aldi Specialbuys ranges mean pursuits and hobbies once deemed too expensive are now accessible for all. Aldi’s amazing Specialbuys ensure shoppers have the tools they need to try out new experiences including hobbies such as skiing and water sports.
Available for a limited time only, each range is available while stocks last so once they’re gone, they’re gone. To make it even easier to keep updated with the latest Specialbuy launches, the Specialbuys leaflet is now available online as well as in-store and can be viewed here, meaning shoppers can discover Aldi’s exclusive deals on homeware, gardening, toys and more with just the click of the button.
Please note that any content must be approved internally by Aldi before it goes live
Transactions will be attributed on a last click basis, de-duplicated against direct and organic traffic
Commission is offered on UK transactions only
Commission will only be paid on Specialbuys and Everyday Collections products
Commission will not be paid on Wine, Spirits or Hampers
Commission will be paid on the total transaction value excluding VAT and delivery charges
Transactions are validated after the 60 day returns period has passed
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined. If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please drop us an email at email@example.com so that we can discuss it further.
- Brand bidding is not permitted on any search engine. Restrictions apply to:
- Brand terms: ALDI, Specialbuy, Specialbuys
- Own brands: Ferrex, Gardenline, Kirkton House, Little Town, Lacura, Crane, Lily & Dan, So Crafty, Avenue, Workzone, Ambiano, Adventuridge, Mamia, Easy Home, Auto XS, Bikemate, Crofton
- Affiliates must add as a negative keywords ALDI brand terms and misspellings to all paid search campaigns. These include but are not limited to: aldi, adli, aldis, alldi
- Affiliates must not use ALDI brand terms in any paid search activity, including ad copy, headlines or display URLs
- Affiliates may not alter any of the creative available through the Admitad interface
- In order to prevent out of date content, affiliates may not hardcode banners into their sites
- A product feed with up to date availability and pricing will be available through the Admitad interface
Cancelled Orders & Returns
- Any cancelled orders will not qualify for commission
- Orders returned for a refund within 60 days of the purchase date will not qualify for commission
- Transactions will be attributed on a last click basis, de-duplicated against direct and organic traffic
- Commission is offered on UK transactions only
- Commission will only be paid on Specialbuys and Everyday Collections products
- Commission will not be paid on Wine, Spirits or Hampers
- Commission will be paid on the total transaction value excluding VAT and delivery charges
- Transactions are validated after the 60 day returns period has passed
Last changes were recorded on 08.04.2022
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Affiliate stores and price comparison services||Allowed|
|API traffic||Needs approval|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Allowed|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 12.04.2022