B&Q Tradepoint UK Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for AliExpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website so that users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help Center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payments,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 666987 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
The TradePoint website supplies hundred’s of local trades everyday with their building essentials at low prices. Browse our huge range of tools, materials and supplies needed to get the job done. TradePoint also offer a free membership giving access to savings on tools and materials and the chance to shop online when other building merchants aren’t open.
- Free Valspar trade paint mixing
- Free brick matching
- Free timber cutting
- Free kitchen, bathroom and bedroom planning
- Made to measure doors and windows
- Roof truss design service
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined. If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please contact support or your personal manager.
B&Q TRADEPOINT Programme T&Cs
If an affiliate is in breach of T&Cs they will be removed from the program and all unpaid commissions will be declined. T&Cs apply to all B&Q TRADEPOINT sites.
B&Q TRADEPOINT Offers
- All valid B&Q TRADEPOINT offers are listed within the voucher and discount codes section of the platform interface.
- Affiliates are only allowed to promote offers listed in this area. Any affiliate looking to promote an offer which isn’t listed should seek our approval prior to publication.
- Only publishers who have been sent prior written approval from platform are able to bid on B&Q TRADEPOINT brand terms. Any publisher found to be bidding outside of these conditions will be removed from the programme and any unpaid commissions will be declined.
- For claims relating to Reserve and Collect please include both the order number and your receipt number from collection for us to process your claim.
- For claims relating to Home Delivery, please include your original order number for us to process your claim.
- B&Q TRADEPOINT do not offer commission when purchasing a voucher.
- Any e-mail marketing affiliates looking to promote B&Q TRADEPOINT must get sign off for the copy they intend to use before the mail drop.
B&Q TRADEPOINT Product Feed
- B&Q TRADEPOINT are using a column called “rrp_price”. However, please note that the rrp_price column in B&Q TRADEPOINT’s feed does not represent the product’s original rrp price. It only represents “was price” – the price of the product prior to the discount.
- Please ensure that you will be promoting the price shown in the “rrp_price” column as “was price” and never as rrp price as that could be misleading to the customer.
- If zero is shown in ‘rrp_price’ this means that the product does not have ‘Was Price’.
Voucher Code Policy
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the B&Q TRADEPOINT affiliate programme, either through the interface or directly from B&Q TRADEPOINT Affiliate Manager.
B&Q TRADEPOINT reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Voucher code terms and conditions must be clearly displayed onsite, any affiliate found promoting codes which do not have the clearly marked T&Cs available may have their commission set to zero until the T&Cs are visible.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Google Shopping Bidding
We ask that you do not bid in google shopping on products unless given specific permission from B&Q TRADEPOINT to do so. If found to be bidding we will suspend the account immediatley.
The merchant reserves the right to alter any of the programme terms and conditions at any time.
Last changes were recorded on 11.11.2022
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Affiliate stores and price comparison services||Allowed|
|Groups and blogs on social Media||Allowed|
|Banner and teaser advertising||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 08.04.2022