Booking.com Many GEOs Programa Afiliado
CR por 48 horas
Taxa de aprovação
Tempo médio de processamento
Prazo médio de pagamento
Link afiliado padrão
Dynamic ads mostra anúncios de produtos do AliExpress para os usuários, baseando-se no uso deles do site AliExpress.com e no conteúdo de seu site. Assim, o usuário verá apenas anúncios de produtos pelos quais eles se interessam. Esse tipo de targeting aumenta o número de cliques no seu anúncio, e, consequentemente, sua remuneração. Mais informações podem ser encontradas no Centro de ajuda.
Relatórios do programa
Taxa de aprovação
Tempo médio de processamento
Tempo médio de conversão de clique por ação
Taxa média de conversão de clique por ação
eCPC do afiliado
Aqui você pode obter um link do feed original de produtos desse programa. Os links em descrições de produtos foram trocados por deeplinks. A data da última atualização também foi adicionada.
Produtos:    Atualizado:    Atualizado por anunciante:
Aqui está o ranking de landing pages deste programa afiliado onde você pode comparar o valor médio por clique, taxas de conversão de landing pages differentes e receber links delas.
Informação do programa
Por que Admitad:
- relatórios detalhados e ferramentas úteis,
- retirada expressa,
- grande variedade de programas afiliados,
- 652448 de afiliados confiam em nós,
- e muito mais.
Este programa afiliado faz parte da rede de afiliação Admitad
Para começar a cooperação com esse programa, você precisa se registrar no sistema.
Notice: At the moment, cooperation with publishers from Russia and Belarus is suspended until further notice.
Founded in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch startup to one of the world’s leading digital travel companies. Part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), Booking.com’s mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world whenever it’s safe to do so again. By investing in the technology that helps take the friction out of travel, Booking.com seamlessly connects millions of travelers with memorable experiences, a range of transportation options and incredible places to stay - from homes to hotels and much more. As one of the world’s largest travel marketplaces for both established brands and entrepreneurs of all sizes, Booking.com enables properties all over the world to reach a global audience and grow their businesses. Booking.com is available in 44 languages and offers more than 28 million total reported accommodation listings, including more than 6.6 million listings of homes, apartments and other unique places to stay. No matter where you want to go or what you want to do, Booking.com makes it easy and backs it all up with 24/7 customer support.
Follow Booking on TikTok, Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and for the latest news, data and insights, please visit our global media room.
Advantages of promoting Booking.com Affiliate Program:
- a guarantee of the best price;
- NO reservation fees;
- service covers 143,170 destinations in 230 countries and territories worldwide.
- unlimited booking options: from a suite in luxury hotel to a single bed in hostel;
- quick & easy reservation;
- bonus scale = possibility of an commission increase;
- dynamically developing project;
- wide target audience;
- opportunity of cooperation on specific terms (upon request);
- #1 OTA in the world.
- You receive payment only for paid bookings. It means, that the order might be approved only after the actual payment. The time between making booking and paying booking differs from the hold time.
- Cookie time = one session.
- Provide the booking receipt after hotel check-out for "Lost orders" processing. Screenshots from user's account or bank statement are not eligible for booking confirmation.
Join Booking.com Affiliate Program in Admitad and begin earning commission on bookings made through your website!
Booking.com affiliate program
KEY POLICIES FOR BOOKING.COM AFFILIATE NETWORK PROGRAM
1. Online advertising/Keyword Bidding
· NO posting of Booking.com links on social media like Twitter, Facebook or any other site, other than the publisher’s own website
Paid search/ Branded context ads - PROHIBITED
The Publisher shall not use, exploit or otherwise employ,
directly or indirectly, any Third Party Platforms, to seek to
avoid or circumvent its covenants, obligations or
restrictions under this Agreement. The Publisher shall avoid
all forms of trickery when promoting and marketing the
Partner Platform. If the Publisher is perceived to be
jeopardising Booking.com’s own position, brand or
goodwill in/on Third Party Platform or elsewhere, through
any underhand promotional or marketing techniques, the
Publisher shall upon first request of Booking.com cease and
desist such activities.
In the event that Booking.com (Platform) is detrimentally
linked to promotional or marketing activity by the Publisher
(Platform), the Publisher agrees to promptly comply with the
reasonable requests of Booking.com to remedy. During
any remedial period Booking.com shall be entitled to
postpone its obligations or immediately terminate the Agreement.
· High-jacking our ads or direct linking to Booking.com with ads are not tolerated and will be immediately removed from the program and stopped from commission pay-out.
· Publishers cannot register or use website URL (domain name) containing the Booking.com brand or any misspellings or similar names. For example: words like booking, bookings, priceline, agoda or any misspellings, variants should not be a part of the domain name
· NO use of iframes or similar functionality
· NO use of toolbars, browser applications and/or extensions that can be knowingly or unknowingly installed on the user’s computer or other devices
· Website should not contain any pirated or sexual/adult content, gambling, spyware, malware, virus, or other harmful code
· Website should not copy or resemble the look and feel of Booking.com’s website to give an impression that the publisher’s website is a part of Booking.com
3. Sub Affiliation
Sub affiliation is permitted only with approval from Booking.com. If you have sub-affiliates please make a ticket for approval.
4. Cashback Display:
· If you’re promoting cashback, please make a ticket for approval.
· If you’re then approved, please add the following terms & conditions to the Booking.com Store Page: “Cashback is based on the room rate and does not apply to any taxes, service fees, VAT or other hotel facility costs (including restaurant and spa). Cashback will be paid out a month after you have completed your stay. Keep the receipt.”
- According to the campaign policy, order cancellation rate can NOT exceed 30%.
Please note: If any of the above policies are violated, Booking.com reserves the right to ask networks to close down the publisher and mark the publisher ‘fraudulent’ and reject all bookings from them (means no commission will be paid for bookings from the publisher)
5) YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE FOLLOWING DOMAINS
The list of domains :
6) Coupon traffic is allowed as long as it is not fake one. Promocodes are not allowed in any kind.
7) Booking.basic orders are non-commissionable
As últimas alterações foram feitas 15.04.2022
Tipos de tráfego
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Proibido|
|Sites de conteúdo||Permitido|
|Vitrines e serviços de comparação de preços||Permitido|
|Programas de fidelidade||Permitido|
|Serviços de cupons||Permitido|
|Canal do YouTube||Proibido|
|Grupos e blogs nas redes sociais||Proibido|
|Teasers e banners||Proibido|
As últimas alterações foram feitas 16.12.2021