Партнерская программа Dyson [CPS] INПохожие программы
CR за 48 часов
Среднее время оплаты
Стандартная ссылка программы
Dynamic ads показывает пользователям рекламные объявления с товарами AliExpress, основываясь на их поведении на AliExpress.com и контенте вашего сайта. Таким образом, пользователь видит объявления только с теми товарами, которые ему интересны. Такое таргетирование помогает увеличить кликабельность вашей рекламы и, соответственно, ваше вознаграждение. Более подробную информацию об этом инструменте можно найти в Центре помощи.
Среднее время от клика к действию
Средняя конверсия от клика к действию
На данной странице вы можете осуществить выгрузку оригинального каталога товаров рекламодателя. Ссылки в товарах заменены на deeplink, также добавлено время последнего изменения товара.
Доступно товаров:    Обновлено:    Обновлено рекламодателем:
В данном разделе представлен рейтинг лендинг страниц данной партнерской программы. Здесь вы можете увидеть и сравнить характеристики средней цены за клик и конверсии разных целевых страниц, а также получить на них ссылки.
Информация о программе
- подробная статистика и полезные инструменты,
- многообразие партнерских программ,
- доверие 900799 веб-мастеров,
- еще многое-многое другое.
Эта партнерская программа является частью сети Admitad
Чтобы начать сотрудничать с программой и зарабатывать, сначала нужно зарегистрироваться в системе.
Company Description:- Founded in 1993, At Dyson, they are focused on solving the problems that others have ignored; solving them first using technology and ingenuity. In order to achieve this, they need to pioneer technologies that are different and authentic. This is the core of what they do and who they are. They must strive to create the future, every single day by developing new things, different things, things that go against the grain with a diverse and global team of ingenious minds.
Campaign Description:- Dyson CPS gives an opportunity for affiliates to earn good revenue if the sales are delivered through affiliate links.
Target Market- Pan India
Campaign Objective- To deliver successful sales for Dyson CPS
Validation Cycle: 45-50days
Note: The client's approval is required to add new affiliates to the program.
Target Market- Pan India
Age- Male, Female 18 and above
Validation Cycle- 45 days
Payment terms- 45 days
- The term "Media Partner's Website" below pertains to a Media Partner's participating website(s) or online property(ies) include but are not restricted to the Media Partner's social media channels(s), blog(s), and other online properties.
- The terms "bid" and "outbid" below cover bidding for Adwords & display, including but not limited to Google (and all their related search businesses), Facebook (and all their related search businesses), Bing (and all of Microsoft's related search businesses), Baidu, Yahoo, Tiktok, Snapchat, and other search engines or social media properties.
- Unless the Parties mutually agree otherwise this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be the sole and exclusive forum or any dispute under this Agreement, overriding the Master Campaign Agreement, Schedule 1, Clause 3 statement.
- Media Partner may NEVER use language such as "official" or any ad copy that may appear that they represent Dyson.
- Media Partner may NOT register or use any domain name URL which includes the word Dyson in any way.
- Media Partner may only use the approved marketing materials produced by Dyson that include logos, marketing copies, technical specifications, banners, and product images.
- Media Partner are NOT permitted to use any form of technology, programming, or scripting to display the contents of Dyson in another website location including, but not limited to, the use of iframes.
- Media Partner with loyalty, incentive, coupon and/or discount code websites, the commission will be capped at 1% for all products.
- Media Partner must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Dyson reserves the right to change the program policy without notice at any time.
Program General Restrictions
- Media Partner's website may NOT infringe on our or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
- Media Partner's website may NOT violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Media Partner's website may NOT contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit materials.
- Media Partner's website may NOT contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Media Partner's website may NOT contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of Media Partner commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plugins, extensions, and add-ons.
- All gift cards are non-commissionable. All gift card sales will be voided.
- Dyson reserves the right to not commission on products deemed as key product launches, discontinued partnerships, or any other reason Dyson finds that a product should no longer be commissionable.
- If a previously commissionable product is no longer going to receive a commission, all banners and text links for that product must be removed from the Media Partner's Website. Any banners and text links will be set to the default commission and affiliates will receive notification about the commission update.
Program Links and Ads
- Media Partner may NOT use any variation of the Dyson trademark or any of these other URLs as their display URLs: www.dyson.in
- Media Partner may publish tracking links in domains listed in your profile/website.
- Media Partner's Website may NOT in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel www.dyson.in or any other online property owned by Dyson.
- Media Partner may NOT use any means to create the impression that Media Partner's Website is the website of Dyson or any part of the website of Dyson including but not limited to, framing of the website of Dyson in any manner.
- Media Partner may NOT engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, Media Partner may NOT attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
- If Media Partner is found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, Media Partner's current and past commissions will be voided or Media Partner's commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the Impact Tracking link is placed.
- Promoting Dyson through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however, you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from your sub-affiliates originated in order not to be in violation of the above restrictions.
Working with Network and Ad Network:
- If an Affiliate Network and/or Ad Network wish to join the program, they can be approved onto the program only by sharing a detailed list of partners they are working with. Admitad and Dyson reserve the right to approve or decline any of these partners. The network may then only proceed to connect the approved list of partners to the program.
- Affiliate Network and/or Ad network must maintain an updated document with the list of approved partners on Dyson’s program. Network and/or Ad network must always request the approval of Admitad and Dyson in writing before adding a new partner to the program.
- If any partners are added to the Affiliate Network and/or Ad Network without requesting any prior written approval from Admitad and Dyson, we reserve the right to apply penalties in form of warning and/or commission holding.
Paid Search Policy
- Media Partner may NOT bid on the terms, misspellings, or derivations of the following: Dyson, Dyson Technology Limited
- Media Partner may NOT outbid Dyson for the placement of any keywords with the Dyson trademark or any combinations/misspellings thereof, including broad matches. The list includes but is not limited to the following keywords: Dyson, Dyson Technology Limited, Dyson Slogans, Dyson Promos, Dyson Products
- Media Partner may NOT bid on the trademarked word "Dyson" in any manner, singularly or in any conjunction with, other characters or in combination with other words in the search that may result in a broad match of the word "Dyson" singularly. The word "Dyson" is off-limits.
- Media Partner may NOT use the trademarked word "Dyson" in any Titles, or the display URL of any paid ads.
- Media Partner may NOT directly link from search ads. All paid search ads must link to a Media Partner's Website landing page.
Social Media Policy
- Media Partner may promote offers to Media Partner's own lists; more specifically, Media Partner is welcome to use links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example, You may post, "25% off sale at Dyson through Wednesday with code XXXX25."
- Media Partner may NOT post your affiliate links on Dyson’s Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- Media Partner may NOT create social media accounts that include Dyson’s trademark and passion brands in the page name and/or username.
- Media Partner MUST manage all comments on Media Partner's platform.
- Media Partner MUST include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for this affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise. For more information about guidelines and guidance notes for Interactive Marketing Communications & Social Media.
Reversal and Communication Policy
- Dyson reserve the right to reverse orders or lead actions due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, suspected reseller activity, suspected fraudulent or illegal activity, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If Dyson asks Media Partner for clarification or more information on any orders, lead actions or clicks that Dyson suspects may be in violation of our terms and conditions, Dyson expects that Media Partner will respond in a timely and honest manner.
- Dyson reserves the absolute right to reverse orders, set Media Partner's commission to 0%, or suspend Media Partner from the program for the period or orders in question. Dyson understands that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each Media Partner to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to proactively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
- Media Partners with no referral/sales for six consecutive months will have their account terminated.
- While an attempt to communicate with a Media Partner suspected of being in violation will likely be made, Dyson is under no obligation to inform violators of the above terms and conditions that they are being made inactive from the program.
- Any earnings reported from sales while violating these terms will not be paid.
• All allowed traffic sources are mentioned in the campaign detail.
• Authentic promotional methods should be used to promote the campaign.
• Advertiser holds the complete right to deny all pending payments in the event of fraud or malpractice.
• Any violation of rules or using unapproved creative is subject to legal action and heavy penalty
Последние изменения были зафиксированы 19.08.2021
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Нельзя|
|Контекстная реклама на бренд||Нельзя|
|Реклама в социальных сетях||Нельзя|
Последние изменения были зафиксированы 17.08.2021