Партнерская программа Samsung CAПохожие программы
CR за 48 часов
Среднее время оплаты
Стандартная ссылка программы
Dynamic ads показывает пользователям рекламные объявления с товарами AliExpress, основываясь на их поведении на AliExpress.com и контенте вашего сайта. Таким образом, пользователь видит объявления только с теми товарами, которые ему интересны. Такое таргетирование помогает увеличить кликабельность вашей рекламы и, соответственно, ваше вознаграждение. Более подробную информацию об этом инструменте можно найти в Центре помощи.
Среднее время от клика к действию
Средняя конверсия от клика к действию
На данной странице вы можете осуществить выгрузку оригинального каталога товаров рекламодателя. Ссылки в товарах заменены на deeplink, также добавлено время последнего изменения товара.
Доступно товаров:    Обновлено:    Обновлено рекламодателем:
В данном разделе представлен рейтинг лендинг страниц данной партнерской программы. Здесь вы можете увидеть и сравнить характеристики средней цены за клик и конверсии разных целевых страниц, а также получить на них ссылки.
Информация о программе
- подробная статистика и полезные инструменты,
- многообразие партнерских программ,
- доверие 901681 веб-мастеров,
- еще многое-многое другое.
Эта партнерская программа является частью сети Admitad
Чтобы начать сотрудничать с программой и зарабатывать, сначала нужно зарегистрироваться в системе.
Samsung Electronics inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies, redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, and printers. We are also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Our Vision 2020 is at the core of our commitment to create a better world full of richer digital experiences, through innovative technology and products. The goal of the vision is to become a beloved brand, an innovative company, and an admired company. For this, we dedicate our efforts to creativity and innovation, shared value with our partners, and our great people
Why Join the Affiliate Program?
Samsung offers our customers a wide range of products from across our portfolio, with new categories of product being launched each year. Samsung take pride in providing the best service we can to customers and offer our direct customers. We have a dedicated customer service team who can support customers with pre-purchase questions, during their purchase journey and in the setup and operation of their products throughout the lifetime of ownership. We have at least one major offer every month, with mini-offers every week. New product lines are being added throughout the year and there is scope for launch exclusive offers.
Samsung Canada has a dedicated Account Manager and Affiliate contact, making partnership development and implementation easy for you and your team!
Benefits of joining the Samsung Canada program
- Non-commissionable products include - Home entertainment (Tv and TV audio), Internet of Things (IOT), home appliances and monitors
- Banners: Creative content updated in line with promotions and seasonal events
- Weekly newsletters and communication for offers, promotions and new product releases
- Access to our expansive and up-to-date product data feed
In order to be connected to the program you are required to have a working website with good performance and a decent amount of traffic, or a proven community on social media. Otherwise, the application will be declined. If you were declined but think you are eligible to work with the program and can showcase your business model, please drop us an email at email@example.com so that we can discuss it further.
SECA Publisher Network Terms and Conditions
- Conditions of Use.
- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing the SECA Marketing Assets, and each time you access and/or publish the SECA Marketing Assets, you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions on your own behalf or, as applicable, on behalf of the party or parties on whose behalf you are accessing the SECA Marketing Assets. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, then you may not access, publish or otherwise use the SECA Marketing Assets.
- Amendment of Terms. We may, in our sole discretion, revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without advance notice to you by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Admitad Publisher Network portal. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms and Conditions. If you access or publish the SECA Marketing Assets after we make any changes, you will be accepting the changes and agreeing to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
- Compliance with Laws. You may access the SECA Marketing Assets only if you are approved by SECA to do so. Your use of the SECA Marketing Assets must comply with all applicable laws and Samsung Brand Guidelines. You will at all times, including in the sending of commercial electronic messages (as such term is defined under CASL), comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including any relevant legislation and codes of practice relating to advertising and marketing and Applicable Privacy Laws. Applicable Privacy Laws means the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”), Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”), and any other Canadian or foreign federal, provincial/state, local codes, statutes, rules, regulations, published standards, judgments, rulings, bulletins, orders or decrees of any Governmental Authority that apply and relating to the collection, use, retention, transfer or disclosure of the personal information. All marketing and other materials made available to customers in Quebec shall be in both the English and French languages.
- Any commercial electronic messages which contain, publish or otherwise use the SECA Marketing Assets must be pre-approved by SECA in writing and must comply with the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to section 1(c) Compliance with Laws.
- By accessing, publishing or otherwise using the SECA Marketing Assets, you represent and warrant that:
- You will not alter any SECA Marketing Assets except as pre-approved by SECA in writing;
- You will comply with directions from SECA regarding placement of SECA Marketing Assets on third party websites including but not limited to the restrictions set out at section 3(f) below;
- All information you provide to SECA including information regarding ad placement and delivery is true, accurate and complete; and
- You accept full responsibility for all charges, duties, fees, taxes, costs, expenses and other like charges or any financial liability resulting from your placement of the SECA Marketing Assets on third party websites and/or use of the Admitad Publisher Network.
- Trademarks. Nothing appearing in these Terms and Conditions grants to you the right to use the trade-marks, trade dress, trade name rights, logos and similar rights associated with any of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SECA or the Products (the “Marks”) except as expressly set out herein, and solely in association with the SECA Marketing Assets as set out below. The Marks are the registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, tradenames and logos owned or licensed by SECA. Except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, all use, duplication, publication, modification or dissemination of the Marks by you is prohibited.
- License to use SECA Marketing Assets.
- SECA grants to Publisher a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and limited license to access and publish SECA Marketing Assets solely in connection with the Purpose, provided that any such use shall not suggest the endorsement by SECA of any third party, website, software, product or service.
- Publisher will use SECA Marketing Assets in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Samsung Canada Branding Guidelines, a copy of which has been provided to Publisher, as shall be amended by SECA from time to time. Publisher shall use the following attribution: “Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used with permission.”
- Publisher acknowledges that Samsung or its affiliates or subsidiaries is the sole and unfettered owner of all right, title and interest in Samsung IP and the goodwill associated therewith and that Samsung or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall retain sole and exclusive ownership of all intellectual property rights associated with Samsung IP. Publisher agrees that it will do nothing inconsistent with such ownership, ability to receive registration, validity or enforceability of any intellectual property right belonging to Samsung or its affiliates or subsidiaries and that, except as it relates to the above-noted Purpose, all use of Samsung IP by Publisher shall inure to the benefit of and be on behalf of Samsung or its affiliates or subsidiary companies. Publisher agrees further that nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting to Publisher any right, title or interest in Samsung IP, other than the right to use Samsung IP in accordance with the Purpose specified in this Agreement. Publisher agrees that it will not attack Samsung’s ownership of and title to Samsung IP or attack the validity of Samsung IP or this Agreement. Publisher shall not sub-license the rights to use Samsung IP to a third party without prior written consent from Samsung.
- Publisher shall exercise care and control over the quality and Publisher's use of Samsung IP to a degree necessary to maintain the validity of Samsung IP and to protect the goodwill associated therewith. All media advertising, printed material and electronic documents in which Samsung IP is used must be submitted for review and approval by Samsung in advance, provided that Samsung shall not be entitled to require amendments to any portions of the Publisher's sales and marketing materials which are not affected by the Samsung IP.
- Publisher hereby agrees that it will not use Samsung IP in any manner that may be deemed in any way to disparage, defame, or discredit Samsung or its name.
- Prohibited Web Site Content. Web sites that: i) promote sexually explicit materials; ii) promote or contain violent activities or sexually explicit subjects; iii) promote or contain discriminatory or defamatory content based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual identity, local culture or age; iv) promote or contain illegal or criminal activities, including bomb/weapon making; v) promote or contain bias toward or against any political party or candidate; vi) promote or contain drug, alcohol or substance abuse; vii) promote or contain animal abuse; viii) promote or contain portrayals of dangerous scenes which can be easily imitated by children or teenagers; ix) incorporate any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law; x) are otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to Samsung in Samsung's sole discretion.
- Samsung and Publisher both represent and warrant that each of them has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement and to grant all of the rights granted herein; and that the use contemplated herein of Samsung IP will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third parties.
- Termination. Notwithstanding this Section 6, this Agreement may be terminated by Samsung immediately at any time and for any reason including if Publisher has failed to observe any of the material terms or conditions of this Agreement and: (i) such failure cannot be cured; or (ii) such failure can be cured and Publisher has not cured it within ten (10) days of notice. The rights under licence granted to Publisher herein shall automatically terminate upon the earlier of termination or expiration of this Agreement and Publisher shall (i) cease to use, display, advertise or to represent in any way that it has any interest in or associated with Samsung IP, or any combination thereof with any other words; and (ii) remove all representations, depictions or displays of Samsung IP, whether alone or in combination with any other word, provided that it shall not be required to retrieve documents or items with Samsung IP once such documents or items are already pre-printed, published or released into the market. In addition, the Publisher agrees to cease using Samsung IP, in whole or in part, and comply with the terms of this provision upon request by Samsung at any time during the term of this license.
- LIABILITY. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SECA MARKETING ASSETS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SECA MARKETING ASSETS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR DURABILITY, ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED BY SECA TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Your Indemnity: You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SECA and its respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any claim or loss arising out of or relating to: (i) breach of applicable laws, including but not limited to Applicable Privacy Laws; (ii) any misrepresentations by you; (iii) SECA Marketing Assets which have been changed, modified, adapted or otherwise altered by you; (iv) SECA Marketing Assets that have been published other than in accordance with SECA’s designs or instructions; (v) use of the SECA Marketing Assets on websites or with other products as a combination not furnished or approved by SECA, (vi) any breach or default by you of any of you obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and (vii) any matter arising out of or in connection with the non-performance of any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Confidentiality. You will: (i) hold the Confidential Information disclosed by SECA in confidence; (ii) not disclose such Confidential Information to any person or persons; and (iii) not use such Confidential Information for any purpose except as intended by these Terms and Conditions. You shall protect and prevent the unauthorized use, dissemination, or publication of the Confidential Information disclosed by SECA by using the same degree of care You would use in protecting Your own confidential information. Upon termination or expiry of these Terms and Conditions, You shall immediately cease all use of the Confidential Information and return or destroy all Confidential Information that is then in Your possession or control, and will remove all applicable digital representations from all electronic storage media. For the purposes of this Agreement, "Confidential Information" of SECA includes any and all proprietary or confidential data, SECA Marketing Assets, trade secrets, business information, personal information, know-how, patent, copyright, process, technique, program, design, formula, ideas, concepts and other information of any kind whatsoever that SECA discloses, in writing, orally, visually or in any other medium, to You or to which You obtain access in connection with or as a result of agreeing to these Terms and Conditions or performing obligations pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that relates to SECA or its Affiliates.
- General Provisions. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Any delay, omission or failure by SECA to exercise its rights, powers or remedies under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver by SECA of those rights, powers or remedies. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law terms or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Ontario in any action relating to these Terms and Conditions or the use of the SECA Marketing Assets. You may not assign these Terms and Conditions or assign any rights or delegate any obligations under these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions do not replace and are in addition to any other agreement you may have with SECA. Subject to any other agreement you have entered into with us, these Terms and Conditions and any Samsung Brand Guidelines and marketing directions/instructions constitute the entire agreement between us concerning the use of the Website, including the Content, and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous terms of purchase, communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and SECA with respect to the SECA Marketing Assets. Any attempt to modify or alter these Terms and Conditions will be deemed null and void, unless first approved by SECA in writing.
Последние изменения были зафиксированы 03.11.2021
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Нельзя|
|Контекстная реклама на бренд||Нельзя|
|Реклама в социальных сетях||Можно|
|Брокерский трафик||По согласованию|
Последние изменения были зафиксированы 03.11.2021